Sunday, July 25, 2010

Metro Transit misses, but CHAD rocks !

by AVA JANE, transportation & entertainment editor

Saturday, my little brother (aka MR RYAN, if you please) and me and Rebecca went off to Mic Mac Mall on a - wait for it - a CITY BUS.

WOW !

Mr Ryan was soooooo impressed.

He'd never been on anything but a yellow school bus and maybe Acadian Lines - but now he had a great view of the Bridge to Dartmouth and the big harbour.

The bus driver said we might see a glimpse of the Gay Pride parade but it had been re-routed - sadly no sightings to report !

BUT - but, we did get to hear some of the Concert on the Commons (thankfully ,The Black Eyed Peas hadn't arrived yet - Mommy was pleased we got over that hump ) - instead we heard a nice singer from Cole Harbour .

You rock Chad !

Now that I am back in Hub-City, I will keep up my blogging - because - "a good reporter is NEVER off duty..."

No comments:

Post a Comment